Geotechnical: Consultation and Compaction Testing
This service includes proof roll inspections of subgrade compaction testing of:
- controlled fill and asphalt within the limits of the building pads
- roadway and parking lots
- placement of curb and gutter
- utility backfills
- onsite consultation as needed
- client meetings
- Upon completion of testing, reports will be provided to the client with all observations, recommendations and testing results.
- Standard or Modified Proctor Testing
- California Bearing Ration
- Atterberg Limits
- Particle Size Analysis
- Asphalt Density and Concrete Test Cores
- Moisture Content
- Concrete Compressive Strength testing
- Asphalt and Concrete Test Cores
- Mortar / Grout Samples
Inspection of Prepared Footings, Piers, And Slabs
This service includes the inspection of prepared excavations and reinforcement, as well as inspection of concrete placement in compliance with ACI requirements. This includes, but is not limited to:
Inspection of Steel
This service includes the inspection of steel reinforcement in compliance with ACI requirements.
*Additional services and pricing subject to individual project specifications.